Rise to The Occasion: Testogen Reviews
Sometimes, our bodies don’t always work the way they should – and there’s no shame in that. For men, Testosterone is an integral part of not just biology, but also life. In fact, even women need some small levels of this hormone. But the truth is, the amount of testosterone in our bodies is not always in our control. When the levels of this hormone decrease, it can have negative effects on the body.
If you’re here, then chances are you are already looking for a method to increase your T levels – a method that is harmless and completely safe, of course. There are plenty of other ways to do it (illegal steroids, anyone?), but those methods aren’t always safe or good for you. Steroids work great and give you the results you need for sure, but they also have a really bad side – serious negative side effects that can really affect your life.
If you want to avoid the bad side effects of anabolic steroids, such as but not limited to: increased aggression and short temper, cardiovascular issues, hair loss (yikes!), anxiety and depression, mood swings, and more…well, don’t worry.
Instead of going for anabolic steroids, you can choose a supplement to boost your testosterone that is all-natural. There are many natural testosterone booster supplements out there that will give you similar effects as steroids – but without the crazy side effects. One of which is Testogen, the testosterone booster that we are discussing today.
What are The Effects of Testogen?
Well, before we go on ahead and discuss the effects of Testogen, let’s have a quick chat about it first. So what is Testogen, anyway? As we have mentioned, Testogen is a dietary or health supplement that boosts your testosterone. Put simply, this supplement will help you increase the levels of testosterone in your body. This little pill made by the company Wolfson Berg is made from ingredients that are all-natural (we’ll discuss them more in detail later).
Now that we’ve told you what this supplement is, let’s have a quick look at what it can do. According to Wolfson Berg, Testogen can potentially help:
- Increase the body’s free testosterone production
- Give your body more energy and increase your stamina levels
- Increase your sex drive
- Allow you to have stronger erections (and more frequent ones too)
- Build your muscles and burn your fat
- Allow you to snooze better with improved quality of sleep
- Boost your rate of recovery in between your workout sessions
Testogen does have quite an impressive list of effects, doesn’t it? Even we were impressed when we first read that list of claims. But of course, let’s take it all a step at a time! Now is the time for us to talk about Testogen ingredients in full.
What is in Testogen?
If you break down your Testogen pill, you’ll find many different active ingredients that all work together to give you the results you need. But of course, since there are a lot of ingredients, we’re only going to be mentioning a few – otherwise, this list will go on forever! Let’s hop into it:
- Fenugreek is an ingredient that is often seen in health and dietary supplements. In fact, some manufacturers sell this ingredient as a supplement on its own! Fenugreek offers many great benefits that help Testogen become the effective product that it is. With this ingredient, you may see an improvement in your stamina, a boost to your testosterone production and levels, and increased power to help you get through your workouts with ease. Fenugreek can also help in burning fat, so with consistent use, you will probably also see those effects.
- Magnesium is an important mineral that your body needs for many different reasons. This supplement is great for helping your bones get healthier because it increases the amount of calcium you absorb. It also helps with anxiety and muscle relaxation, if you ever find yourself too tense. The best part is, clinical studies have found that people who took magnesium for 4+ weeks have also been found to have gotten increased testosterone levels.
- Bioperine is another ingredient in Testogen that is famed for helping the body to absorb more nutrients. With Bioperine in the formula, your body is better able to absorb all the nutrients and benefits that this dietary supplement has to offer.
- Panax Ginseng’s name was taken from the Ancient Greek language, where “Panax” basically means “all-healing”. Panax Ginseng lives up to its name and is usually hailed as the king of herbs. This herbal ingredient is well known for improving your sex drive and helping your body with any issues you may be experiencing with erectile dysfunction. You will most likely enjoy an improvement in your sexual satisfaction – and your partner’s too – because you’ll likely gain an increase in your sexual performance.
- D-Aspartic Acid is the ingredient we are mentioning last, but that does not mean it is not as good or important as the others on this list. The fact of the matter is this ingredient is actually probably the most crucial and important ingredient in Testogen. D-Aspartic Acid, which is an amino acid, is known to help your body regulate and increase your levels of testosterone. It has been used for years in other supplements too, because it helps to increase your strength and endurance, helping you not just in the gym, but in bed too. You’ll probably experience raised libido with this ingredient, too.
Should I Be Taking Testogen?
After the list of benefits and effects we’ve just laid out for you, and after discussing all of the many benefits on only 5 of the myriad of ingredients in Testogen, we’re sure that you’re probably really hyped to try this supplement by now. But should you take Testogen? Well, if you’re over 18 and you really want to not just improve in the sack but in the gym as well, all we can say is why not? Testogen is your best friend in getting that boost you need to your testosterone, your libido, your energy and stamina, and more.
Do remember however that although Testogen offers you these many great effects, it’s not necessarily a miracle in a pill. It can certainly help, but you can improve your results by making sure that you take the supplement regularly and you follow a proper diet + exercise routine. Let’s put it simply here… Testogen can be your engine or your gasoline…but you are still the man behind the wheel.
How to Take Testogen
Before we get started talking about how to take Testogen, we do need to give you a gentle reminder first. We suggest that you speak to your physician first before you begin taking this pill, because it may cause interactions with any medication you are currently taking, or because it may have unwanted effects if you have pre-existing medical conditions. Although Testogen is 100% natural, pure, and organic, and although there is no known list of side effects, it’s always good to ensure your physician knows you plan to take it just in case any ingredients may interact with your medication.
Testogen is a supplement that is basically safe and has practically no side effects, as long as you take it according to the instructions that the manufacturer provides. Take only the recommended dosage as well, which is 4 capsules a day every single day, taken before breakfast. The manufacturer also suggests taking a break for a week and a half every two months.
If you are consistent in taking this supplement, you are more likely to see results, often in about a week or two weeks. To help yourself get better results, make sure that you are eating properly and exercising, too! Soon you should see the increase in your libido and mood, followed by changes to your body and your muscles soon after.
How Much Does Testogen Cost?
Of course, we won’t leave out the crucial information about the cost of Testogen…how could we? Before we do talk about that, however, we want to suggest that you purchase this supplement only from the official website. There are packages with great discounts available from the main website, plus you are guaranteed to avoid the huge amount of scammers on the web otherwise.
Let’s talk about Testogen packages:
- 1 Bottle for $59.99 has about 120 capsules in it, which is basically one month’s supply. Broken down this means that one capsule costs only about 49 cents, easily affordable.
- 2 Bottles go for $119.99 with an extra bottle for free. Get three months’ supply of Testogen with each pill costing just $0.33.
- 3 Bottles is $179.99 with 2 FREE bottles, booster drops, and an E-Book included. This, of course, is the package that offers the most value for your money – the package where each pill of Testogen only costs you 0.29$. Plus you get an e-book and a bottle of instant boosting drops. A totally solid offer if we do say so ourselves!
If you are from a different part of the world and you want to try Testogen, you don’t have to worry at all! If you purchase your supply from the official website, they do ship worldwide. On top of that, they give you a money-back guarantee for 60 days, in case you are unhappy with the results you are getting. If you choose to return your purchase, they will refund in full (except the cost of shipping).
Testogen is Your New Best Friend
With everything that we’ve discussed, it’s easy to see why Testogen is the supplement of choice for many. It’s one hundred percent safe and natural, yet its ingredients are all potent and powerful. With Testogen you can enjoy an increase in libido, strength, energy, stamina, and over all, your confidence too.
After scouring through the many users’ reviews, we’ve even noticed that the majority of people find Testogen to be impressive, delivering on its promises of increased testosterone levels after weeks of use.
If you’re still on the fence about this product, remember that they do offer a money-back guarantee… so you have nothing to lose except possibly the money you paid for shipping (if you return your product). Testogen is fairly priced as well, so why not just give it a shot?