* If you click a link on this page and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more.
Winsol Review: Retaining Muscle Mass While Cutting
Winsol Review: Retaining Muscle Mass While Cutting
In this era of the health-conscious consumer, gone are the days when people would risk health and life in exchange for herculean strength and Achilles-like performance. Nowadays, body sustenance is more important over anything else. Power, stamina and agility can all be worked on and developed at the gym or on the training ground. Bodybuilders, athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike all are united in this kind of mindset.
And this mindset is what Crazybulk strives to address. The leading pioneer and worldwide manufacturer of high quality nutritional supplements, Crazybulk, has heard the need and would heed to it yet again. To do this, it released one of the most promising products in its line up yet: Winsol, an all natural alternative to Winstrol.
Let’s talk about Winstrol for a minute. Winstrol has been known to be one of the most potent steroids that has ever been produced. It is used by runners, marathoners, athletes and the like. It is made through chemical synthesis designed to emulate the functions of the testosterone. It was on the market legally on year 1962.
More popularly branded as Stanozolol, this steroid was withdrawn from the US market in 2010 as it failed the requirements and standards of the DFA. It is banned by the International Olympic Committee and the International Amateur Athletic Federation since the 1970’s. It became a household named product during the 1988 Olympic games when the gold medalist of the 100m run, Ben Johnson, tested positive for the drug and was stripped of his medal. Today, it is classified as a Schedule III drug, meaning it poses a low potential impact for physical and psychological dependence.
Originally, Winstrol was medically designed for the treatment of a disease called hereditary angiodema. Hereditary angiodema is a condition wherein a person lacks an inhibitor protein called C1 esterase inhibitor, which results in swelling on various parts of the face, stomach, throat and other portions of the body. However, it is used as a steroid for it’s anabolic and androgenic properties.
Yes, it is effective as a steroid, but one has to pay the costs. New users of Winstrol will develop insomnia, vomiting and patches in skin color, to name a few. There will also be changes felt on the genital areas including intermittent erections, acne, and alterations on sexual desire and behavior. Users will be likely to grow more facial hair, experience jaundice, develop tumors on certain organs and have anorexia. There is a laundry list of the side effects Winstrol has, but the bottom line is, you could die from getting it either in pill form or injection.
This is where Crazybulk comes in. It came up with a formulation which has the same steroidal effects of Winstor minus all the negative side effects.
What about an alternative?
Winsol is the fast-acting, all-natural and more importantly, legal alternative to Winstrol. Winsol has the same anabolic and androgenic effects of Winstrol in that it gives you optimum strength, sustained power and unbelievable performance while you’re on it. It’s secret, which isn’t really a secret at all because they have revealed it, are 5 active ingredients which help its users rid of water retention, cut the fat and keep lean muscle mass, and increase overall vascularity and strength. If this still doesn’t convince you, I don’t know else will.
How does Winsol help your body?
There are various ways on how Winsol can help your body reach your goals with it being made from all-natural ingredients. In this article, we’ve cut it down into the top 5 most relevant to fitness enthusiasts and bodybuilders:
Eliminates the problem of water retention
1. As much as we need water in our system, too much of it, like any other substance can lead to unfavorable effects. A body experiencing water retention would look bloated, fit but with flabby parts. Winsol guarantees that it will help you eradicate this concern, helping you look more ripped, more veined and overall, look more powerful and stronger.
2. Keeps muscles intact while cutting It is almost nearly impossible to cut and shed fat while still retaining your lean muscle mass… until Winsol came along. It is critical that you lose all your fat before revealing all that muscle, and Winsol will help with just that. The L-Carnatine active in its ingredients will help achieve this.
3. Opens up your blood vessels Oxygen is as important as water during your workout and the more oxygen you take in, the nearer you are reaching your optimum workout level. Winsol will help you achieve this by opening up your blood vessels and promoting more oxygen distribution throughout the body. This way, your blood flow is well maintained and you can put in more power in your workout.
4. Supports the production of testosterone Winsol doesn’t directly impact your testosterone production, however, it promotes the increase of androgen receptors that make up the blocks that build DHT and testosterone. This will ultimately give you sustained energy and strength enough to last you hours of activity.
5. Muscle-healing properties After a hard days work, rest is considered part of the workout. You need to give your muscles enough time to repair itself so you can reap the rewards the next day. Without rest, you’ll never be able to get the bulk that you desire. All there will ever be is torn muscles and painful joints. Winsol takes care of all these.
Being the industry leader in nutritional supplements, Crazybulk does not need to deceive its consumers by untrue labeling and attractive packaging. Even so, consumers are way smarter and proactive than they were in the past, and they take full responsibility of what they’re putting in their bodies. Hence, Crazybulk is transparent as before with the ingredients they use to formulate Winsol. Read more about it below:
185 mg of Acetyl L-carnatine L-Carnatine has been widely used and advertised as it mainly promotes muscle improvement and development. The key component with this ingredient is that is helps you burn fat fast without burning muscle mass. More than this, it expedites the production of more testosterone receptors in the body for healing properties when you’re at rest as well as easier muscle gaining when you’re working out. It is basically an amino acid which helps you in keeping your muscles intact at rest or active.
100 mg Wild Yam Root One of the major components in wild yam root useful for bodybuilding is diosgenin. Diosgenin promotes testosterone production. It’s natural properties help with muscle healing and inflammation. The build up of testosterone also cuts recovery time and reduces feelings of fatigue after an excruciating workout.
100 mg of Choline Bitartrate Choline is popularly known to help promote brain activity and improve memory, clarity and focus. For bodybuilding, it is an essential ingredient as research has shown that Choline exhibits stimulation of the body’s lipid metabolism. Simply put, what this means is it will help your body burn fat faster than usual as you work out. It also has qualities that reduces fatigue after workout.
50 mg of DMAE Dimethylaminoethanol or more popularly known with its shorter version DMAE, is a substance originally found in the human brain but it is also found in fish like salmon and anchovies. It helps promote brain health through the release of acetylcholine or ACH. It also helps improve memory. For bodybuilding, it is a strong antioxidant and helps strengthen the muscles and aids in firming.
42 mg Safflower Oil Powder (25 mg Linoleic Acid) One of the miracle ingredients in Winsol is Safflower. This generally improves the immune system and cardiovascular activity. Linoleic acid promote fat burning while retaining lean muscle mass. More than this, one of the qualities known for this ingredient is its ability to lessen water retention through Omega-6. Lastly, Safflower Oil allows for more oxygen distribution as it widens the blood vessels promoting an increase in blood flow.
Should I buy it?
If you’re one committed fitness enthusiast, who will work as Winsol works for you, then you should buy it. Taking Winsol alone without the proper exercise and diet will do nothing for you.
If you also want increased vascularity, more power, leaner muscles, then yes, you should buy it.
It costs only 61.99 USD for a single purchase and 123.98 USD if you buy in two’s (you get a bottle free if you choose to buy two). This product is available on its manufacturer’s website: www.crazybulk.com. Fortunately, they deliver worldwide.
Winsol comes in 90-pill bottles, and you should take 3 pills per day for every meal. Also, 2-months consumption of this, along with exercise and the right diet will reap the best results.
Overall, if you’re looking for a product that will help optimize your daily workouts and training, you can’t get any better than Winsol– it is safe, it has all-natural ingredients and the best part of it all is it is legal. And you can’t get any better than that.